Market opportunity in Spain to invest in real estate thanks to the following factors:
– Significant increase in economic activity in Spain.
– Stability of the euro compared to the depreciation of currencies in other countries.
– Economic situation with low interest rates.
– Important decline in housing prices in Spain since the 2007 crisis and the start of a progressive recovery.
– Major revival over the last year in the real estate market for the development of new housing.
– Possibility of obtaining residence in Spain for foreign investors buying a property.
– Widespread belief that Madrid is the cheapest major capital city in Europe.
– Excellent standard of living in Spain and particularly in Madrid.
– Short supply of this type of housing in premium areas.
– Break in the stock of homes built before the crisis due to population growth.